Backpack - They Whispered
Travel Backpack 12.6" x 16.9" x 5.5"
· [Material]: Polyester
· [Size]: 32cm x 43cm x 14cm (12.6" x 16.9" x 5.5")
· [Print Technology]: Thermal transfer print
· [Print Position]: Single-sided printing
· [Color]: Black (unprinted area)
· [Type]: Backpack with adjustable straps
· [Occasion]: This backpack can accommodate notebooks, computers, children's books, clothes, pencil boxes, crayons. It is very suitable for campus style. Great gifts for kids, it can be the favorite backpack for your children to go for summer camp, outdoor activities, traveling, picnic, etc.
· [Care Instruction]: Machine washable, do not bleach, do not soak for a long time, the temperature of the washing liquid cannot exceed 45ºC(113°F).
About this Item
· Durable with large capacity
Made of 600D polyester which is tough and durable enough to put in heavy items as well. The wrinkle-resistance backpack has an enhanced top and bottom layer for better protection. Both sides of the bag are sewn with adjustable side bags for allocating water bottles, umbrellas and other items
· Adjustable for everyone
The adjustable shoulder belt allows you to adjust the right length to fit your shoulder for better comfort. The backpack double-coated and adjustable straps are ergonomically providing the best comfort for your shoulders.
Durable, large capacity, stylish, adjustable strap length. Perfect school bag, travel backpack, laptop backpack.
· High-quality printing
Thermal transfer print can maintain the true color of the original picture.
A variety of production factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the Mock-up, which may be colors, printing position or size.
The size data is measured manually, due to different measurement methods, errors within 1-2cm are considered normal.
You are exactly where you need to be
“I raise up my voice – not so that I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard. … We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.”
- the world’s youngest Nobel Peace Prize laureate (at 17 years old) having survived a Taliban attack on her school in Afghanistan.
The joy of being
Being a mother has a seemingly limitless number of meanings. A mother is a protector, a disciplinarian, and a confidante. A mother is a selfless, loving person who must forego many of her own wants and needs in order to provide for her children's wants and needs. A mother works hard to ensure that their child has the knowledge, skills, and abilities to succeed as a competent human being. For some, being a mother is the most difficult and rewarding job they will ever have.give your mother a gift she deserves
or, you may be a
successful career woman
In the last decade, the number of women-owned businesses in the United States has increased by 58 percent. While this figure is encouraging, the challenges that women face in their efforts to break through the metaphorical glass ceiling remain very real today. With this in mind, the definition of success for women in business shifts from closing a profitable sale or receiving a promotion to simply being given the same opportunities to succeed as their male counterparts.
Whether starting a business from the ground up or joining an existing organization, the need for gender equality in leadership roles is still a topic of discussion across industries.
Oprah winfrey on The Power of Women
“A woman is like a teabag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.”
-Championing women’s rights for decades where she tirelessly worked to improve education access for women through establishing the She-She-She Camps to support homeless women. She was also the longest-serving first lady of the US.